Proffesional Course in International EU Politics
6 months of intensive study on the European decision-making process, geared towards students that have a background in (international) politics and/or (European) law. As of 2016, the Cource corresponds to 5 ECTS-credits.
- he EU treaties and their evolution
- The functioning of the European institutions including the European Parliament, the Commission, the Council and the European Court of Justice
- The European decision-making process
- Structural diplomacy
- Governance mechanisms and soft instruments of policy making
- The EU and its lobby groups
- Constitutional and legal issues
- European Foreign and Security Policy
- Monetary Policy
The program fee: GEL1500
In order to register please send your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com.
Regarding more information do not hesitate to contact: European Academic Center, N67 Kostava St. Tbilisi, 0171 Georgia